So guilty
Gold Coast was great! 5 days 4 nights, 686 bucks all in. It was good fun. But I felt so bad cuz my parents had to pay so much for this trip. With 686 bucks, I could have spent it gradually on clothes over a few months! sighhh... But I guess it was pretty worth it cuz I absolutely enjoyed the rides!!!! WEEEEE! But yes of course, I chickened out on just 1 ride, and that was the giant drop (it was 40 stories high alright!). I just hate free fall! I absolutely can't do it. So poor Shawn had to sit that ride himself. haha. But he loved it so it was all good. :)We arrived back in Sydney and THEN.... my parents told us straight away that we're goin on another holiday to port stephens from this friday till monday!!! OH GOSH. I was sooo pissed off, I started yelling at my mum, telling her that I've got heaps of work to catch up on including the stupid legal assignment that is due 2nd week back! CRAP. I didn't feel good about what I had done. Sigh.... And now! My parents are nagging at me 24/7 and i mean TWENTY-FOUR-SEVEN to do my assignment from now till then, and I'm not allowed to watch tv!!! :( NOOOO... sigh... see! I don't have a life. Now, I can't get to hang out with my friends because I have to do stupid assignment! It's all Mr Doherty's fault! HMPH. Fine. Enough whinging, gotta go back to work. BOO. HOO.
p/s: so many pictures I wanna put up but I really don't have time!! argh... howwww?! arghh... soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home