My whinge for the week:
This week wasn’t exactly great for me. Earlier in the week, I was crying my eyes out over the marks I got for economics assessment (I think it’s not fair cuz those immature lil boys in my class giggle and do stupid things in class all day long e.g throwing condoms around in class. And yet! They are the ones getting the quality grades!) I did spend heaps of time preparing for this and yet, this was what I got: 17/20 in short-ans and 17/25 for multi-choice AND a lecture frm my mum. I was disappointed. I studied hard and yet, my mum screamed at me for watching too much tv. SURE. Therefore, it resulted in me using up half a box of tissues. Sigh. But I’m over it now. There’s nothing I can do about that but just study even harder? And hopefully, I will do better in my next assessment.Anyway, I slept at 1am last night because I was up studying for legal! Yeah… just great! But listen to this… I actually only started studying at 12am! Haha… cuz my cousin came down from Brisbane for colour conference and stayed at our house. I got all excited and started talking all night long. I get distracted so easily! It’s not good! Especially when I have 5 assessments coming up and the whole of next week is taken up by stupid yr 12 retreat! Honestly, I reckon the person who conveniently put our retreat in the middle of our assessments has lousy organizational skills. What incompetent teacher/teachers! I bet the culprit is either Mrs Thompson or Mr Anderson or Mr Raphael. Or even better, all three of em!!!!
HmMm… I think I should stop whinging about it. Haha. But I can’t help it especially when I need more time to prepare for my assessments! OH WELL. As Mrs Nicolson would always say, “Just get over it!”… I will try to! Oh… that teacher has another story of its own, I tell ya!
Two days ago, she asked us to just make notes from our textbook and her reason being “The weather’s making me too tired to teach.” (Well, at least she’s honest about it! Haha. ) THEN. Braden asked her to explain something he didn’t understand and she said, “I’m not in the mood to explain, Braden.” WHAT AUDACITY!!!! I’m going to sue her for negligent teaching? Yeahhh…..
ANYWAYS…… if I whinge any further, I think I will either get busted (you never know, this blog might somehow land into the hands of “Raphey”! But then again, we are entitled to the freedom of speech, innit!? Hee) OR for all you people who are reading this might just get a little annoyed at me, eh? Haha. So… I shall stop here. Whoa.. pretty long entry I realized.
p.s my retreat is on Tuesday and I haven’t decided what clothes to bring! Ahhhhh…. And Emma was thinking of bringing a kettle along too… esp when it’s gonna be this chilly next week as well I heard. I wanted to bring my hair-dryer but again, Emma offered to bring hers. So all’s good, I guess? except that I’m dreading this retreat SO MUCH. Ew. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home