My remedies for the day....
is God and shopping!!! :)I realised something. The harder I study, the worse my marks become. It is SO annoying when I knew I have studied heaps (well, to me it was! compared to last year or before or whatever!) AND YET I did not get a good mark for all of em!! WHAT IS THIS?! Honestly... nothing has been goin right for me since day 1 of Year 12! Well... almost nothing. Stupid teachers and stupid school! (I know I complain too much... but shssh!) Maybe I should just borrow a shotgun from Joan. haha. It's O.K! It's not the end of the world and it certainly is not the end of the year yet! So I still believe and have faith that God is going to help me through. No doubt that I will face heaps of tough situations similar/different to this but that is not gonna stop me from spending time with God daily, reading His word and continue to pray 24/7!!!! :)
SO today. I woke up at 930am. I was determined to go shopping and spend as much money as I can! haha.. You can't blame me honestly! Cuz I haven't been to the shops in countless weeeeeks! It's terrible!!! I woke my mum up... and we went shopping!!! YAYYYYY! And guess what?! hahaha.. We shopped from 1030am till 5pm and only stopped for a 10 min. lunch break. OH YEAH. I'm so pumped right now! haha. Still can't get over all the shopping I did today. Hee. Oh... and by the way, my dad's eyes became the size of a fishball? when I told him I spend 180 bucks. hee hee hee. It's not that bad, is it? I don't normally spend so much. really. :) OH! and I actually bought an eyeliner today! I'm so scared. haha. I don't know if I dare to use it cuz I never put on make-up and of all thing, an eyeliner! What if i accidentally poke it into my eye?! AHHHHH.... Why did I ever buy it in the first place?! hahaa... oh well. I'll go try it now! Wish me luck! If I don't blog in the next few days, you will know why! haha. Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home