That same ol' feelin
Yeah. I hate it. I've been SO busy lately. Finally, I am stressed out again. 6 assessments cramped up in a month. Initially, it was all good. Pretty laid-back... then! Everything just piles up all at one go. AND... this is when the pressure starts amounting and I feel it more and more each day. I reckon it's like a cycle of some sort, where it gradually builds up....and finally... reaches the max... and then, it starts to slow down again... and this cycle just repeats itself over and over again untill I finish the studying phase! yeah... does that makes sense? SIGH.I guess that's life hey?! I realised I've actually done something constructive for the first time today during my free period! I guess it's because I know it would be impossible to finish all my work home. I don't have that much time man! Because.... I'm gonna take up funk dancing starting next week! OH YEAH! Can't wait! At least now, I get to tell people I actually do some sort of exercise! hahaha... You know... It's all got to do with "THE balance" (stupid school joke)!!!!! haha. Ok...I should go now. I really got tons of more work waiting for me to attend to. GREAT. Oh. And I guess I won't have time to put up pictures anytime soon. Maybe after all the stupid assessments are over.
p.s Few days ago, I came back from school and saw Cain in his backyard, from my window, and boy! He has a hot body. No kidding. He is tanned and he was topless. haha. OH YEAH. haha. But I realised he is a painter. hahahaa.... That is why he wasn't working then when i saw him. He must have just finished his last job for the day, which was why he was just relaxing on his chair at home. haha.... OH WELL.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home