The time has come
Finally. OH MY GOODNESSSSSS!!! hahahaa.... I passed my driving test! In effect from today, I, Lena Poon, will be able to drive myself to school!!!!! YESSSS! I smell independence! OH YEAHHHHH. haha. I LOVE IT! Can't wait! Now I can get my fries and nuggets whenever I feel like it. All I got to do drive to the drive-thru mackers and my food waits for me at the end of it! YUMMMM... haha. (Foreshew said that she was gonna throw me, joan, nic and morrie a party cuz we all have our P's! haha.I'm waiting.....!!!)Celebration aside... the fact is I still have tons of school work that needs to be completed and I'm seriously running outa time. I got to get down to it! NOW! So... I should end here. Till next time.. (which could be in a months time. haaaa!) Have a great week ahead chicks and blokes! And God is a good God and His word never fails! I believe in that totally! Today is no exception. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home