Jump!
WowwWW!! This weekend has been a crazy one for me. First of all, I would like to proudly announce that I've abstained from msn for a WHOLE ENTIRE WEEK! omggg! I knoww! Boy, I'm goood! heh. And I'm determined to stay off msn til the 21st nov! so yesss... wish me luck! haha.Anyways.. my cousin, Esther, pampers me wayyy too much. Every year, the monetary value of my birthday present increases by quite abit. haha. I really appreciate her taking a day off work to spend time with me. It's great cuz we hardly catch up since she lives in Brisbane. And! she stayed over for 2 nights and we ended up talking til early morning! There's just wayy too much stuff that we have in common and we could go on forever just chatting bout life.
SO! this year! Esther brought me to bondi junction and we shopped the whole day. Ended up with two pairs of BETTINA LIANO JEANS!!!!!!! YAYYYYYY!!!!!!! One for her and another for me! heh. It was our very first pair of bettina liano jeans. Hence, we now call ourselves the BLT- Bettina Liano Twins. hahaha oh golly.. that's corny! Anywayss.. we left the shopping centre after 5 hours of shopping, spending a total of $525!!! haha. That included lunch and parking (costs $26!!what a rip-off!) and our 2 pairs of jeans. hee. :)
After our happy day of shopping, we had dinner at temasek (yumm!!) and dessert at max brenner. Went home and paraded our jeans for my dad to see. haha. And so here goes the pics of two gurlies going nuts with their very first pair of bettina liano jeans....
Oh! That's the fascinator that I bought! hee.we believe we can jump...
we believe we can jump so high....
every night and every day.....
flap our feets and fly away....

The BLT twins foreverr!! haha.
My jeans- $225
Her jeans- $260
okk... I should get back to studying. :( Sigh. I've been struggling quite abit with it but I know God's gona help me through this whole exam period. So all's good. But yes.. if you could, do keep me in prayer too. :) The next time u see a new post, it'd be after my exams. so til then.... byeeeee.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home