Friday, September 08, 2006

Sperrrring Time!

Yes! It's spring time! Out came the cute dresses, mini shorts (esp denim! They're increasing in quanitity in most shops!) and funky tops of bright colours!! oh oh! And flowers too! hee. I received 3 flowers all up! 2 yellow and 1 red. I feel loved! Spring is awesome!! hee. And no, it was not given to me by any guy friends I knew. haha. Unfortunately, this jolly mood was tarnished today by the sudden outburst of STRONG chilly winds (SO did not help esp when I was driving. Thought my car was gona flip over) and rain and thunder and lightning and hailstorm. Urgh.

Anyways, 2 nights ago, I hung out with the hillsong gurlies and guys at max brenner for supper! Food was pretty pricey esp with the petite portion it came in. But I have to admit it was delicious! haha. I had warm belgium waffles and ice cream! YuMMMmm! Yes yes I know... chocolate again??!! Seriously, I was never a big fan of sweet food esp chocolates! Oh wells, maybe it's because it's spring time and I'm in need of some sweetness! hahaa..

Enjoy the pics! Don't drool now...
Presenting to you flower no.1 on the table. (Pls ignore the tiny face of the small girl in the background. I don't know who that is. So don't bother to think too hard.haha!)

This is flower no.2! It came with a card that had a bible verse written on it! Awww...!! The last flower was received at hillsongwomen today! Too lazy to take a pic of it. Anyways, back to more studying now. :( Embrace the cold, everyone!...before those fat 'ol annoying flies make their appearances yet again.

I need you baby
if it's quite alright
I need you baby
to warm a lonely night
 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha!!! I didn't know u still read my blog!! Yeahhh.. the food sure looks good aye! WELL!!! let's go max brenner tomorrow after church! haha. Ok I've done my planning. Don't say I did nothin! haha. It's so Theo's turn to plan nowww..!

 
At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lOLll. next time invite meee to lunchhh :)):)

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yr phone died! haha. so dont say i didn't call ya! u missed out big time. hehe jk. oh! and theo didnt have his lamb shanks. shock horror! haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home