Tuesday, August 22, 2006

fondued-out!

oh myyy.. I can't believe I typed out the longest post I've ever done but I accidentally pressed the delete button! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! URGHHHHHHH!!!!

Ok.. well let's have main points then.
  • Today, like any other day, was no doubt another beautiful day God has created!
  • ALTHOUGH I had to sit through 2 hrs of developmental psychology (like i really care about the development of a kid and their motorsensories. WHAT HAPPENED TO ORGANISATIONAL PSYCH??!! I want it NOW! hee)
  • I felt pretty agitated having to wait half an hour just to put petrol into the car. (well, I sorta dug a hole for myself by being annoying and fight with others to do this during peak hour)
  • and my nail polish got chipped while unscrewing the cap! I know, what a major whinge! but its wrecked! booo... Now I wish I had the service they gave drivers at petrol stations in Singapore.

  • BUT!! The day ended beautifully with chocolate fondue and bible study with the hillsong gurlies!
  • Something randomly hillarious happened. Question: What is your hobby? Emily: I like (insert everything gurlies normally enjoy doing e.g shopping.haha) and I love politics too! *giggles* I'm such a nerd!Maria: Well, I'm totally for human rights. That's one area I'm passionate about. Shirley: Huh? Wait a second.. that's not a hobby!
  • Our group is multicultural. Girls include bible college student from Uk, Norway, Ukraine and the rest are from Australia. And yes, I'm the only asian. haha
  • I'm so glad that I can be a part of it all- from sharing in-depth discussions about God and the bible to sharing about our lives in general, praying fervently for each other and of course, the crazy girlie hugs!
  • At the end of tonight, we were chocolate fondued-out! We felt so sick of chocolate (And I'm not a big fan of chocolates to start off with..which made it worse for me). Our tummies made us look like we were 3 months pregnant! If only I had pictures to show as evidence cuz I'm being serious here. No kidding!

Ok! I'm outa here! Gota wake up at 7am and join in the peak hour traffic fun-ness!!!! FUN FUN FUNNNNNN!!!!

His mercies are new everyday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home