Monday, February 27, 2006

Uni daze

Sigh. I can't believe what a day it has been. I'm just feeling sooooo tired when it's not even my 11-6pm uni day. haha. Wednesday will be interesting. 3 lectures. 6 hours. Anyways...

First! weather's getting a lil chilly and I can't wear my summery clothes anymore! Everywhere I go, I gotta carry a jumper. Boo. Second! I still can't believe I'm finally spending 40minutes with the car and traffic just to get to uni. Trust me, this is when I become impatient and end up being aggressive while driving and change lanes like 20times. haha. (It took me a 3-minutes drive to high school before). THIRDLY! BECAUSE I AM SUCH A CONSCIENTIOUS STUDENT, I TURNED UP FOR MY TUTORIAL AT 10AM!!! (i had to wake up at 830am cuz it takes longer for me to get ready now. haha. I kinda miss wearing a school uniform) Yes... tutorial only starts on second week. My bro told me that BUT! because my friend said its better to turn up for the tutorial just in case and when I told Cj I don't know if I should go for it.. he said "Yeahh.. just go". Thanks guys!! So, I spent an hour in the library checkin out if there's any hot chicks and dudes... but didn't manage to catch any. Chances are they wouldn't frequent of all places... a library hey? hahaha.

THEN! I proceeded to my next stop. Statistics practical at 11am. I knew something was wrong when the room looked empty. You're thinkin what I was thinkin at that time? Oh yeah? yeahhh.... IT DOESNT START TIL 2ND WEEK! What I can't possibly comprehend is why on earth would NO ONE tell any 1st-yr uni students this during our enrolment?! WHY WHY WHYYYYYYY?????!!!!! Stupid macquarie uni. SUCKS. I want a transfer to Sydney uni now. haha. Just kiddin. Yesss... I've made a new friend today :) and we hung out with Cj for few hours before my lecuture started at 2pm.

Oh, by the way, Statistics lecture was GNIROB!!!!! (if you're wondering what kinda word it is, spell it backwards. hee) You know somethin, I reckon I can be a lecturer as well cuz the real lecturer just read from her powerpoint presentation for the full 2 hours, which is the exact copy of the course notes we had to buy for 50bucks. URGH. Yeap!!!... this is no doubt a potential type of lecture to skip whenever needed. haha.

Alright... I'll stop whinging. :) Ooooo.. backtrack a lil! Last Saturday: Jaz's 18th party! It was cool cuz I finally got to see Sarah and catch up with her after like a kazillion yearssss! haha. A couple of interesting stuff happened. Pretty funny. ha. Don't feel like going into detail though. :) I've got a free day tomorrow! Woopeedooooooo!

8 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

为 Nicee...!! sounds like u had a nice day of unI :P

 
At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the heads up for the stats ;-)

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Kim said...

awwwwww poor baby! but i'm sure it'll just get better from now on. =)
i can't imagine how i'm gonna survive my first day at uni. ahh!

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mike.. I know you want to learn mandarin from me... but dude! honestly! What is with those random chinese words?! It doesn't make any sense to me! haha.

Julz- My suggestion: Bring along somethin to munch on or else you'll be surprised at how long u could actually daydream (I was!)and the lecturer's voice gradually becomes your background music. haha.

Kim- IT WON'T GET ANY BETTER!!! cuz i've got 6 hours of lecture tomorrow!!! NOOOOOOOOOO.. someone PLEASE entertain me during that time!I have this sixth sense I'm gona set a new record for daydreaming. sigh. BOO. double BOO. Triple BOO....

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mike.. I know you want to learn mandarin from me... but dude! honestly! What is with those random chinese words?! It doesn't make any sense to me! haha.

Julz- My suggestion: Bring along somethin to munch on or else you'll be surprised at how long u could actually daydream (I was!)and the lecturer's voice gradually becomes your background music. haha.

Kim- IT WON'T GET ANY BETTER!!! cuz i've got 6 hours of lecture tomorrow!!! NOOOOOOOOOO.. someone PLEASE entertain me during that time!I have this sixth sense I'm gona set a new record for daydreaming. sigh. BOO. double BOO. Triple BOO....

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaah nahh i dont need to learn frm u !! :P
just my writing suks and i cant read :(
BOOOo x100

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Kim said...

i'm gonna ACE chinese at uni. HAHA. as if.

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahaha i just got 2 hours lectures today right after lunch...
life is great ^-^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home