Friday, January 13, 2006

change!

I... neeed... to... change... my... blogskin....because.... it's.... getting.... too.... boring.... and... I... want.... something.... different... and.... unique....BUT!... I'm.... soooo.... lazy.... I.. just... don't... feel.. like.... doing... it.... right..... now.... ok... I.... must... I... will.... AFTER... I... get... back... from... Singapore... Just.... not.... now.... I've... got.... other... stuff... to... think about... and... plan...

I think too much sometimes. Sigh. This is what I tell myself all the time, "Deal with it as it comes, Lena! Chill!" (it's not as if I have control over the situation anyway). I should just enjoy my stay in Sinagpore. I've done my best. $852.60 Get to stay for 3 weeks after much persuasion. I've looked at the calender too many times that I'm so sick of it. (and as if that helps anyway). If there's just that lil time we've got, so be it.

Now... gota continue finding accomodation for cj. any kind souls willing to accomodate my friend for the night on the 18th jan in Singapore? He's a malaysian... he's uh very tall for an asian, he talks nonsense most of the time and is random. But bet he'll be able to amuse anyone. He's definitely not shy and he's 16 turning 17. or is he 17 already? hmmm. Lastly, if he can sleep on the floor outside sydney's train station, I reckon he'll be more than happy to have a bed for a night! hahahaha. oh golly. yeahhh... so tell me asap or if u know of any cheap accomodations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home