Monday, February 20, 2006

Risk it!

So.... I've finally beaten Eldora to posting up peeks from today before she had a chance to!! WOO HOOOO! hee hee hee. And man, I had so much trouble just simply from doin collages to posting it here using Picasa2. All thanks to Kim for her patience with me- the computer illiterate! haha. Love youuuu! :)

Anywho... Today marked the official day of joining blue sky with the adults in church. I feel old now. No more digjc. :( I miss the digjc worship team!!! Sighh.. What good times. After service, we decided to head to Oon's house for the arvo. What started out as cooking lunch gradually continued onto playing '500'- a card game which I never knew then. BUT! As u can see in those pics, those guys sure look like they're like full-on pros at it! I just watched them play..Then! came the poker game. Ok, I was intrigued by that alright. haha. (Fine, I've never played card games before except a card game played during CNY called "bun luck"- it's SO pronounced that way! Anyway, funny thing is, their bets were not on money but on the number of slaps on your arm (slaps- using yr 2nd & 3rd finger and hit it right down. It's painful man!) We got so into that game til the guys' arms were pretty red!! haha. Then, came the '500' again. This time, they taught me patiently and the next thing I know, "You're ready now, Lena. Let's play". haha. Hmmm... why not eh?

Ok... I'll side-track a lil now. Wanted to show you this cool picture of Uncle Kenneth and Eldora! haha. Looks like he's teaching Eldora well on playing '500'! haha. Just jokes. I'm sure he was just intrigued by the game... just like me before. HAHAHAHA. What a candid shot though. hee.


EHHHH! Wait a sec!! I know what y'all are thinkin! What's wrong with playing '500' and poker and a lil mahjong huh?! You got a problem, bro? (now is the time to look at that pic on extreme top left). haha! Anyways, weather was great! time for a dip in the pool, they all reckon. But... not for me! I didn't bring swimmers. :( So.. I decided to do somethin constructive or is it? haha. I was trolleying the laundry basket around the pool area constantly saying this in a high-pitched tone, "Excoose meee, -inserts any words that sound french/german?-" haha. Btw, don't you think those 4 people standing at the pool look like they've got somethin up their sleeves?! Indeed they had! Awww... poor mini!!! Guess its time for YOU to get dunked!

Well…. It took quite a bit of a struggle to get you into that pool!! But I can understand. I mean… dude, your nice white shirt and jeans…. they’re all soaked! And… not forgetting those tiny socks of yours! Hahaha! But! What I totally cannot comprehend is WHY ON EARTH WOULD ALL OF EM TEAM UP AGAINST ME?! I was in my nice blouse and I honestly didn't want to get dunked. Thought I try using the scary excuse of "If you guys get me wet, my parents would kill me!" It didn't work. They all threw me in. Sigh. Btw, I DIDN'T HAVE MY SWIMMERS ON. And, funny thing is, I don't have any pics of that cuz THEY WERE ALL busy ganging up against me. Oh golly. I still love you all and yes Mike, the water was nice. haha. oh oh oh! One last thing... sorry Uel! We made you skip your tuition! haha. I mean, as you said, "What you reap is what you sow"! hahahhaha! Now, YOU know how it feels like to get your dry clothes soakin wet! That was simply classic!! :)
After all... guess it's all bout riskin it eh! Be it playin '500' or poker (HUGE risks and drama skills!) or mahjong or gettin dunked? haha. What a nice weekend I've truly had. :) You guys rawk! So um.... fishing next week anyone? HEE HEE HEE.
Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger Kim said...

u guys dunked LENA!!!! OH MY GAWSH i can't believe that! that's so meeannn!!! but i like it. hahahhaha poor lena mann.
where are the photos of eldora?? =P

 
At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHHAHahha oh dat was fuN!!! again again againn!!

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger dora said...

there aren't ne of me.. =D hahaha.. YAY.. n i kicked off comp last nite before i could blog.. but posted my pics.. well my blog is out.. so yeh..

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry leeena
hope you didnt get into too much trouble
please accept this *one get out of pool free* card
which can be used anytime ^^

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Kim said...

awww

 
At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha great. Now it seems that card will not be valid for use anymore. haha. Considering it only takes one person- Uel to push me into the pool again. I'm not as strong as you, Uel! where u need more than 4guys and 2girls to get you dunked! hahaha..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home