Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Back once again

Mannnnn! 5 days and 4 nights at Terrigal was SO not enough for me. I wished I could have stayed longer... oh well. Actually, come to think about it, the 7 of us didn't do any interesting stuff. It was basically the same routine everyday. Wake up almost noon time, go to beach for a tan for couple of hours, head back to cook lunch, have lunch, watch some dvds or tv shows, shower, prepare for dinner, have dinner, watch more dvds and sleep.

BUT! Kim and I managed to amuse ourselves. As Kim said, "I think someone spiked our drinks." And I totally agree cuz we screamed and laughed so hard at the slightest things. It definitely toned up our muscles cuz our stomachs hurt so much everytime we laughed. ahhh.. full on hard core laughin dude! haha. The guys have pretty much given up hope on making us sane again.

Oh and can I say... I'm so glad that Jono and Theo are pretty good at cooking because the rest of us (4 girls and a guy) were pretty lost when it came to that. So Theo cooked breakfast every morning, Geoff and/ or Jono would prepare like most meals. Kim did help out a fair bit in preparing the food but I did like none! ha. Expected.

Random moments at Terrigal that I can think of for now...
1) Theo touches the ceiling fan that was spinning pretty fast with his hand. Kim and I screamed so loud. He finds it amusing. Does his infamous evil laughter and does it again. And we screamed yet again.

2) Theo: "I don't like gangsters."
Kim: "What is your definition of a gangster?"
Theo: "They usually wear black and white clothes and their pants are usually made of micro- fibre."

Oh mannnnnn.... I'm too lazy to tell more. haha. It's just too many to type it all out. Plus, I'm well-renowned for havin short-term memory. So yeahhh..If you really want to know more, gimeme a ring. hahaha. I'm so tired! I had 2 hours of sleep on the last night at terrigal cuz we wanted to watch the sunrise at 5am. It was beautiful. The long walk on the beach (it was quite long to me. haha) with nice waves and pretty magnificent sky at 5 in the morning was awesome!
oh. And I've got the sik-est tan that I haven't had in like years. Now, I'm officially brown except the part where my bikini was on. hahaahah! I should have just taken off my bikini then I could have had a full tan. haha. Nah... jk! :)

OKKK!!!!! IM OUTA HERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home