Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Plans for the hols....

Gosh. I know I haven't put up a post in yonks! Well... I'm lazy alright! ha. Hmm. let me see. 3 weeks hols. I just went for a party on Monday. Alissa's 18th!! I really enjoyed myself. It was good fun... esp with the Chardonnay and Maison. ha. If there were cowboy shots.. I think Emma and I would so get wasted! hee. Oh well. I can't believe Donica and Steph only drank 2 sips of their full glass of wine!!!!! goodness.....!! What a waste! It's nice wine, guys! tut tut. haha. And.. Emma thought her hair caught fire cuz I screamed when she knocked the candle stand! haha. That moment was a classic! Everyone was soooo pretty and formal on that night too! That was no doubt one of the better parties I've been to... although there was no dancing. I know... a party with no dancing and I actually enjoyed it. Shocking. heh.
Random thought: That party seem like one of those posh business function dinners. It was just the stuff we did that reminded me of that. haha. Ambience: 10/10! Very innovative.

Anyway... I'm goin to another party on thursday! woot! Oh. Mum's left Sydney this morning and will only return 35 days later. I feel kinda upset cuz I reckon 35 days is a long time. :( Oh well. I think my Dad and I needs time out from my mum anyway.

OK. I gotta start packing my bag for winter camp on friday. (That would take me at least a couple of days! hee.) Then, next week. 5 days at winter camp. I'm looking forward to Daniel's whinging (normal whinging usually sucks. but this is totally diff. It amuses me. haha.) and CJ's walkie talkie!! The week after, watching at least 2 movies with friends and shopping. AND THE 2 ASSESSMENTS ARE DUE FIRST DAY BACK AT SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! G.R.E.A.T. Stupid teachers always seem to torture me. They just seem to enjoy stealing my social life away from me! pfft. Oh talking about that... this is what I received in the mail not too long ago...

"Dear Lena,
It was pleasing to read the many positive comments made by your teachers in your report. You are to be commended for the way you have applied yourself to your studies....."

Pffffffffffffft. What is that. Thanks for the great encouragement but it seems like she is obviously lying because I haven't exactly received many positive comments. Just a few. Bet the school is trying to use this "encouragement" to cover up for the countless sins they've committed! E.g Threatening us to buy a jersey (they call it a jersey when we're not allowed to put our name and number on the back!) that looks like a stupid jumper. Guess what. I refuse to pay up. The school has profitted from us by like a kazillion times. So...they can come and fight me. I'm waiting. And if they dare charge it to my account, I'm tellin my Dad not to include that in the cheque.

haha.... I'm so mean. Oh well. Anyway, gonna get on with my assessments. Later guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home