First day back
Today was an extremely hot day and we had an awfully long assembly. Sigh. Back to reality once again... School and its routines. But, I guess it's good in a way to have assignments that has to be met. At least I'm working my brain and I know I'm not brain-dead! Dear God, please help me through this! 3 MORE TERMS AND I'M DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL! Lessons today was a drag and i fell asleep a little during English while watching stupid Antony and Cleopatra and Maths.MAN! and I will not forgive Mr Barnitt for leaving our school and whoever who put Mr Rogerson into our class instead of your class, Angela! You should be very thankful that you've got OUR teacher, Mrs Freak! haha. :) Mr Rogerson goes so so so s...l...o...w. He explains T...W...O and i mean T...W...O E..A..S..Y questions in an hour lesson today! OH MY GOSH. I'm disgusted! Sigh. What to do eh? Just take a nap I reckon! haha.
Random Question from Joan to Foreshew in the Library today, "Do you have a hole in your scull?" hahahahahaaaa! (We had to go to the Library during lunch cuz all of us did'nt have our hats with us. Grrr... But it was good fun being in the Library.)
Anyway, I do not wish to blog further. I'm dead tired. I actually did not have my 1-hr arvo nap and did my homework and some reading instead for 3 full hrs!! Goodness, I hope i keep this routine daily (which I highly doubt it!) then at least I know I'm on the right track? haha. Bye for now.
(I'm just sitting in my chair waiting for Michael Jackson to be jailed for life for general deterrence, incapicitation and retribution! He does not deserve ANY sort of rehabilitation. He makes me feel sick. HE IS A PEDOPHILE! ewww!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home