I've got the hots for the box with the dots!
I have been eating Domino's pizzas for a while now... but it took me a month ago to find out something pretty cool... As usual, i ordered the pizzas. Alaine and I picked up the pizzas. (I drove to the pizza place by the way.. haha. Came home in one piece. Thank you, God! Always gotta pray for journey mercy! esp for myself!haha. ) Came home. I was starving by then.. ate my share..or maybe slightly more than mine.. well.. i mean after all... my mum gave me a piece of hers cuz she couldnt finish it. hehe. By the way.. i LOVE food! cant live without it! i guess no one can eh? haha. After, i was cleaning up the table (oh my goodness! im proud of myself!). Actually, my mum asked me to thaz why i did it! haha. At least im honest! Ok.. so i took the boxes, was about to throw it away... and i noticed that there was a slogan at the side of the box.. and it said, "I've got the hots for the box with the dots". I mean... how cool's that?! i find it amusing...! haha. Maybe it's because it sort of rhymes and it sounds so cool! haha. I mean i would never be able to come up with something that cool man! I'm so boring.. haha. Oh wells. It's cool. One day.... maybe one day... i might come up with something better!! haha... We'll see.Oh! and what a good way to start my blog! Having a title that somehow has some connection to the dots on this blog..hmm.. or maybe not. ha. oh wells.
Weather for tomorrow: 19-29 degrees (late thunder)
Next few days: thunderstorms till weekend. Temperature does not vary much from above.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home